Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another scorcher

Today is promising to be another scorcher. Yesterday the peak temperature was 36 degrees celsius, the same is expected today. Thankfully we might actually get some rain tonight, since the garden sure could use some. Too bad the rain will come in the shape of thunderstorms, so I already helped the tomatoes out with some supports, otherwise we probably wont have a plant left. I got up at 5 this morning, trying to get some stuff done before it gets too hot. The temperature was 20 at that time. I opened all the windows and doors in the house, trying to catch some fresh air, did the dishes, varnished some art work I made yesterday, had breakfast, did some yard work and still managed to squeeze in some reading. I don't have a real plan for the rest of the day. I am on my own since D. has gone to a camp with his judo club and won't be back till tomorrow evening. Great planning, lol, since he is starting his new job on Monday. By Tuesday he will be exhausted, since he hardly sleeps on these camps. I need to feed the cats of a friend and do some shopping to finish two lanterns I am decorating for my mom in law. I moght go to the hairdresser, if I can make up my mind about what I want. My hair is wel past my shoulders, but I always wear it up, so I have been contemplating getting it shortened. Well that is enough rambling from me, enjoy your weekend

1 comment:

Blog Archive