Thursday, April 15, 2010

It hurts

Sometimes I hurt, it hurts when people don't accept my ilness because it is not visisble on the outside. Just like diabetes, which is considered a true illness. Yesterday I had an appointment with an expert to see if I qualify for a special benefits system for young handicapped people. The man basically told me I am too well, since I have a job and do function in society. i wish he could see in my heart and soul. I have to work so hard just to keep going. I guess now I am just waiting for a break down so I can't work at all.....maybe they will understand that

3 comments:

  1. I've heard it said that the Gods will not send us more than we can handle. I suspect you are stronger than you think you are and being deemed to be able to continue to work is simply an acknowledgement of that.

    I do wish you relief of your pain, and I hope that you can find joy in your life as it is now. Perhaps the challenge in your life needs to be viewed through a different lens...

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. :( People who don't have such an affliction simply do not understand that every day is a struggle just to face the day.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive