Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday mutterings

I had a wonderful day today.....I did some homework on a spiritual correspondence course I am taking. I was lucky enough to be able to sit in the garden while doing it. I enjoyed having my garden altar close ( see pic above). I also did some chores in house, like the dishes and some laundry, both are things that have to be done but I really do not like doing it....like most people I guess. I also took some time to work on my crafts. I finally put together a knitted toy that I want to give to a friend. I think she will really enjoy it. The girl next door really liked it, so now I am knitting a similar one for her as well.I also finished two bunnies for my mother in law, one made from woolfelt and a knitted one.I am also going to make a knitted one for my sister in law, because she has been ill ( she had an operation on her vocal cords, and she is a teacher and singer...) en she has taken up knitting as well. For the last bit of good news, I won some books!!! I participated in a giveaway on one of my favorite blogs about fantasy books, . He had a give away with the Brian Ruckley books Winterbirth and Bloodheir, and I actually won. That was a very good surprise, and I am looking forward to reading those books. So because I want to pass on the joy of receiving fun packages in the mail I am doing a give away as well. You can get a knitted toy in bear or bunny shape, any colour you like, if you reply to this post with an explanation of why you would like one, plus the colours you would like it in.In a weeks time I will pick te person with the best reasoning as a winner. Please leave your mail adress so I can cntact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive