Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dolphins

The dolphin swam into my life a couple of weeks ago, and has captured a place in my heart. As a totem animal it has a very special meaning to me personally. Dolphins seem to live in joyful harmony with each other and the world, and have learned the lesson that love is the most important thing. The dolphin can teach me to love myself more, wich is a very important thing to me. My self-esteem has always been very low. I love their kind energy, their elegance and playfullness. On a website about totem animals I read the following things: " Those with this totem would benefit from some work or activity that uses the voice as a healing tool" I have read that elsewhere as well, but I am not quite sure how to apply this in my own life, apart from maybe going into counceling again so I can talk about some issues. For now I think that's a good idea, and I am listening to a cd with dolphin sounds as well.I also read this on the same site: " Dolphins have a purity of being which touches our inner nature. If Dolphin swims into your life follow its lead and open yourself to the energy of love, harmony and balance. Express your inner truth and follow your inner joy. olphin asks you to return to the depths of your being and rediscover the love that you truly are." I think this is phrased beautifully, and it is how I feel about the dolphin. When I was young I was never really that fond of them..But to me, they are very special now. I will cherish its message and its love in my heart. Dolphin will always be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive