Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year

So, it is 2009. A brand new, fresh year, a clean slate. I have been thinking about what will happen in this year. I hope to finish my education, and so does D. We will have to find jobs, so our life will change, probably in a major way. I hope to find my way as a priestess, to discover what I am supposed to do, how I am to serve the Goddess in this world.Plus, I want to discuss getting married ( or handfasted) and starting a family...We'll see what this year brings. I had a wonderfull time celebrating the coming of the New Year. On New Years eve to close friends came over to our place. We had a nice dinner, and played boardgames till midnight. We had some sparklers and a toast to the new year, and after that we returned to playing games. It was about 4:30 am before we all went to sleep. I really enjoyed it, and I hope we will have some more game nights in 2009. I hope you all had a good celebration as well, and I wish you all the best for 2009. May the best events in 2008 be the worst in 2009.Laugh a lot, enjoy life, smile often. Love, Enelya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive