Monday, June 20, 2011

What happened...

when I was offline for the last couple of months? I was being treated for a major depression at my local hospital. When I finally figured out I could not fight this thing on my own it was about october, maybe november. I decided to ask my housedoctor for a referal to a psychiatrist, and he gave me one, but that included a waitinglist of four months. After struggling with the idea for a couple of weeks I decided I couldn't make it, I wouldn't make it waiting those months and asked for a referal to the hospital. I got one just before Yule, and I was given new meds immediately, a higher dose of my anti depressants and an antipsychotic. I was given the option to see how things went at home, at least until after the holidays. To be honest, I struggled ..... I did not want to be hospitalized however, so it was decided I would have an ambulant care program which would take care of three days a week.. I will tell you more about that the next time I am online

2 comments:

Blog Archive